Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Resolution

I came across this list today on Yahoo Shine and I wanted to post it here so I can remember where I put it. I think I'm going to make my new years resolution this year to incorporate all 13 things into my life by the end of the year. I think overall it will make me into a better person :)

13 Things for Joyful Living

1. Honor your health. Make time every day to tend to your body, mind and spirit.

2. Start! Do it now.

3. Thoughts are things. Are you creating the life you want?

4. Speak your word. Mean it.

5. Love is the basis for everything. Love yourself best and first. Then sprinkle freely!

6. Show up! Be present.

7. We all have choices. Choose what is right for you while respecting others.

8. Have fun! Smile. Laugh. Play. Celebrate.

9. Give. Be generous. There is plenty for everyone.

10. Jump. Risk it. Action banishes fear.

11. Release what you don’t need or it will slow you down.

12. Be grateful. Give thanks.

13. Believe in good things. Have faith!

No comments: