Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Majorly Needed Update!

Holy cow I can't believe it's been two months since I last blogged. I kind of got out of the blogging mood so that explains the update. I still have to blog about my awesome trip to Utah and Vegas, but that I will save for another time.

Life for me is going well, but work is crazy as we're gearing up for Holiday 2009! Woo woo! Ok not so much. I wouldn't mind work so much if people were in better moods and I didn't always feel like an idiot when I'm there. I'll learn to deal with it though. I do have an application in for a job I really want, but I won't jinx it by saying what it is. Needless to say, if I were to get it I would be the happiest girl alive! There are some fun things in the future for the Gap and Gap Kids so keep your eyes peeled for some pretty sweet sales and other fun things.

My mom had her surgery at the beginning of last month and her vision is back to normal, minus the fact she needs a new perscription for her glasses. I'm so glad she can see again because she is definitely back to her more cheery self. I seriously wouldn't know what I would do without my mom seeing as she really is my best friend.

Other than that I just get to hang out with Brian a lot, which is super fantastic! We're still watching all of the seasons of the West Wing, and we've managed to make it to Season 3 in the 15 months we've been dating, but really it's a great show :)

Sorry this update was really pointless but I just wanted to let whomever reads this blog know that I wasn't dead yet :)

No comments: