It's been a while since I did a survey, and since I can't sleep (surprise, surprise) I thought I'd do this one. It actually has some fun questions to answer.
1) What is your current obsession?
Reading recipes and day dreaming about my future house someday.
2) Who was the last person you hugged?
My dad :)
3) What's your favorite dinner?
Chicken alfredo, garlic bread/breadsticks, with red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake factory for dessert. Yum!
4) What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
Up In the Air. It was a really good movie!
5) What was the last thing you bought (to wear)?
black leather flip-flops from the Gap, or a button up shirt from Aeropostale. I can't remember which store I was in first.
6) What are you listening to right now?
My television, but I honestly couldn't tell you what show is on. I'm not really paying attention to it.
7) What is your favorite weather?
When it's sunny and warm enough to wear a hoodie and flip flops (quite the combo I know).
8) Say something to the person who tagged you.
I stole this from some random blog, but I'm sure that person is just fantastic!
9) Tea or coffee?
Oh my! Dark cherry mochas (non-fat, no whip, no chocolate shavings, iced) seriously are what makes my world go round. Basically this was a fancy pants answer for coffee.
10) What did you want to become as a child?
I really wanted to be a medical research scientists, or a scientist that studied the hole in the o-zone over antarctica. Yeah I'm neither, but I really love that I realized that what I love most in life is working retail. Glamarous? no...but I love it!
11) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would first go to New Berlin and pick up the boyfriend, then he and I would go to Brookfield for an hour (inside joke). But really I want to go to Hawaii super bad lately.
12) Who do you want to meet in person?
Oh I would love, love, love to meet Jen Lancaster because I think she'd be hilarious to talk to!
13) What is your most challenging goal right now?
Probably figuring out what my next career move is going to be (fingers and toes still crossed for my last interview to work out! I want that job so badly! I'm not jinxing it by talking about it in detail though!)
14) What is your weirdest obsession?
I'm totally obsessed with ants on a log lately (celery, peanut butter, chocolate chips or craisins), dinosaurs, and stalking craft blogs.
15) Why did you start your blog?
Boredom one night before I moved back to Wisconsin.
16) What is your blog about?
Just myself...and whatever little random things I feel the need to write about.
17) Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment?
Peachycheap.com (not technically a blog at all, but still totally obsessed)
and pretty much any craft related blog out there.
18) What is your dream job (realistic or unrealistic)?
Something combining retail and charity work.
19) If you could change professions or careers, what would you try (realistically speaking)?
I would absolutely love to see what it would be like to be a broadway actress for a day.
20) Who is your favorite designer at the moment?
I don't really follow designers that much, but I LOVE Project Runway and Jay is my favorite this season!
21) What is your favorite brand of jeans?
I have yet to find a pair of jeans that I love...I mostly have Gap though due to my discount.
22) One thing you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets?
If someone somewhere has the Bobbi Blu moccasins that I have and adore I would totally take them. I have worn mine to the point of nastiness.
23) What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?
Again, I'm not much with designers but I totally would love to be outfitted head to toe in something from Anthropologie.
I tag everyone! Ha now you all have to do it!
Chicken and Pasta Primavera
9 years ago