Thursday, November 4, 2010

To-do

Here's a rundown of the things I have to get done in order to get to vacation:

Today: work 5-10

Friday: work 8-1 (no i'm not slacking on work hours, I've already worked 30 hours in 3 days, and I'm working 17 more in the next 3, yay for huge overtime check!). Then meeting with Tan about our adopt-a-family for Christmas for Aero, then Toy Story marathon.

Saturday: work 3-10

Sunday: First annual Aero 380 thanksgiving dinner! I'm making the turkey, the first time I'm ever making a turkey in my life. Hopefully we all survive to Monday to run our store.

Monday: pack, clean, work on my brother's wedding presents, etc.

Then vacation starts! Really I only need to make it through Saturday because Sunday and Monday are just fun days off anyway :)


No comments: