This is really kind of pointless, but I took a nap for 3 hours today after work so of course now I'm not tired, so here you go! I suggest you all do it if you're bored too!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper
2. Last phone call: Devon telling me about some flight info he found for me.
3. Last text message: "Goodnight babe. Love you lots and lots" from Devon (mushy, I know)
4. Last song you listened to: the duet Rachel and Kurt sing at the end of this week's Glee
5. Last time you cried: Today. I was so tired and upset after work that I just cried myself to sleep.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes, in fact 4 times. 4th times a charm I hear...
7. Been cheated on: not really
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: HA yes
9. Lost someone special: my grandpa passed away in April, I miss him lots.
10. Been depressed: Yes I have in the past
11. Been drunk and threw up: nope!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
13. Tiffany Blue
14. Buttercream yellow
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes lots of new friends at Aero
16. Fallen out of love: Yes actually, which is something I never really knew could happen, but it did. Consolation: I fell back in love with someone amazing and I love them 10 times more than I ever loved the person I fell out of love with. Weird how that happens, but I'm so happy :)
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes!
18. Met someone who changed you: yes I guess you could say that.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes and they're all amazing!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, but I talk about other people sometimes so I guess I deserve it.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes, 2 haha
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: On my blog friend list I know everyone, well at least one person of the couple if they so happen to be married.
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2 at the very most.
24. Do you have any pets: no but I wish!
25. Do you want to change your name: I would love to get rid of my last name because I hate spelling it out and having it mispronounced.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I went to Texas Roadhouse with Brian and my parents, then hung out.
27. What time did you wake up today: 3:55 am, ew.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Utah trip in like roughly 24ish days
30. Last time you saw your Mother: a little bit ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I would be living in the same place as Devon.
32. What are you listening to right now: the new Darius Rucker CD I just downloaded.
33. Have you ever talked to a person name Tom: Uh yeah a few...but honestly I have never met a Tom i've liked.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: work!
35. Most visited webpage: probably facebook.
36. Whats your real name: Stacey Beth
37. Nicknames: Special K, Stace
38. Relationship Status: very happily taken
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Elementary? : Prairie Elementary
42. Middle School?: Central Middle
43. High school/college?: Waukesha West
44. Hair colour: brown but I want to get highlights
45. tall or short: Short! But mighty!
46. Height: 5'3.75"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Heck yes!
48: What do you like about yourself?: Um...I like to be goofy.
49. Piercings: One hole in each ear.
50. Tattoos: none.
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First surgery: -Wisdom Teeth
53. First piercing: -Ears when I was in 2nd grade.
54. First best friend: Kyle
55. First sport you joined: T-ball
56. First vacation: Probably Minnesota.
58. First pair of trainers: ?
59. Eating: some pumpkin seeds
60. Drinking: - Diet cherry dr. pepper
61. I'm about to: read a book or try to sleep.
62. Listening to: Darius Rucker's new CD
63. Waiting for: November 9th!!
64. Want kids?: yes, but no more than 2!
65. Get Married?: Yes please :)
66. Career: I'm not entirely sure. I actually love working retail so probably sticking with that.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: kisses
69. Shorter or taller: taller, but not by much
70. Older or Younger: definately older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: a good combination of both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud: again a good combo of both.
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship of course.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: not really.
77. Drank hard liquor: probably once or twice.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: haha yes all the time
80. Broken someone's heart: yes, it makes me think of the song that goes "I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart"
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: yes.
84. Cried when someone died: yes.
85. Fallen for a friend?: eh kind of?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: sometimes
87. Miracles: most definitely
88. Love at first sight: no that would be lust
89. Heaven: yup sure do
90. Santa Claus: Yes!
91. Kiss on the first date: I guess so.
92. Angels: sure!
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: no
95. Did you sing today?: of course! I always sing in my car
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Well, technically yes, but its a complicated story and no it's nothing I'm proud of.
97. If you could go back in time what will you do?: I would eat healthier from day 1
98. If you could pick a day from last year and re-live it, what would it be?: Hmmmm the day Devon and I went down the lakefront and spent the day talking and playing cards. It was perfect!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: yes a little.
100. Post this as 100 truths: okay
Chicken and Pasta Primavera
9 years ago