Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For all you bread lovers out there...

Ok so I am totally a bread junkie. I can't help it, I love bread, and usually only the bread that's thick and from a bakery. I try to eat whole grain breads but usually they're so dry and gross that I never make more than one sandwich. Well on Saturday my mom and I were at the grocery store and came across these beauties:




(sorry I got the picture from the Arnold's website and its the biggest picture they had).

They're called sandwich thins and they're like a cross between a pita, a hamburger bun, and bread. We got the multi-grain type, but they also come in whole wheat and whole grain white. Let me tell you that they're DELICIOUS. And the best part, they're good for you. They have 5 grams of fiber (20% of your RV for the day), no High Fructose Corn Syrup (it can be hard to find bread without it), they're only 100 calories (which is how much once slice of diet bread usually is), they're cholesterol free, and 0 trans fats (low in fat overall, only 1 gram).

I am in love...granted I can only speak for the multi-grain ones, but the whole wheat ones are next on my list. I like mine with turkey, lettuce, and mustard.

I highly recommend them to anyone :)

3 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

ooooh! those look good! I am going to look and see if I can find them in Southern Utah! Yum!

Mikelle and Ben said...

I'm going to have to look for those! They look really good!!! And 5 grams of fiber...I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

i am addicted to dave's killer bread. the good seed kind is my favourite, but the 21 whole grain bread is pretty good too. i'm literally going to have to start ordering it online once i move.