Monday, December 22, 2008

Grown-up Christmas List

If I could have anything for Christmas that don't necessarily cost money I'd want the following things:

-A real grown up job with benefits

-Brian's law business to pick up (side note: that means he's busier and has less Stacey time, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice).

-My own apartment/condo

-The ability to go to Utah whenever I wanted

-Diet coke to taste like regular coke

-Weight: 140, height:5'6"

-my student loans miraculously to disappear (with Brian's law school loans)

-the scary statues surrounding the altar at our church (st. rita's? Crap I obviously haven't gone to mass at Three Holy Women in far too long) to not be so scary in my eyes, and/or to not think Jesus is a leprachaun every time we go to St. Luke's courtesy of the rainbow behind Jesus in the stained glass window. Basically, I want to be more reverent ha ha.
and

-A pleo dinosaur

I don't think that's too much to ask for. K thanks Santa!

No comments: