Thursday, September 4, 2008

Four!

I GOT TAGGED

Four random things I like about my significant other :
1. His amazing laugh and smile
2. He'll come all the way out to Starbucks to console me after hitting a wall of rocks with my car. This is just an example of all the amazing things he says and does.
3. He humors my randomness and quirkiness, oh and sarcasm too
4. He's pretty much the nicest most wonderful guy ever

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Bulloch Drug!
2. SUU-Career Services
3. Aeropostale
4. Stein Garden and Gifts

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Enchanted!
2. Cars
3. A Beautiful Mind
4. Newsies

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gossip Girl
3. Project Runway
4. Scrubs

Four places I have been:
1. Utah
2. San Francisco
3. New York City
4. Toronto

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Covered Gummi Bears or chocolate covered pretzels
2. French Fries
3 Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Panera Bread
4. Apples

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Africa, times ten
2. Deutschland!
3. The Bahamas
4. Australia

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Getting my first real grown-up job
2. Going to the Kalahari Resort (its a hotel with a huge indoor water park in Wisconsin Dells) for 3 days with my loverly boyfriend Brian
3. Going to my first Green Bay Packers Game! Packers vs. Colts
4. Hopefully visiting the people of the great land of Utah

Four People I tag:
Um...anyone who wants to ha ha you all should do it!

No comments: