Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two day Mini Vacay!

Yesterday and today I was amazingly fortunate to be able to go on a mini-vacation with Brian. He had to visit a client roughly 4 hours away from here and as a result decided to stay the night over in Northern Wisconsin. Of course, I don't think he factored in that I'm the worst road-trip companion because I cannot stay awake in the car no matter how much sleep I got the night before nor how much caffeine I consume. As a result, on the way up, I slept over half of the way ha ha.

Eventually we made it and he met with his client and all that lawyer stuff that really does interest me. Then we drove an hour back south to a different town to stay the night at a Holiday Inn. It was way fun because we were like the only people there. In addition, I finally won at something sports related! We went down to the pool and since we were the only ones there we played basketball three times. I won 2 of the 3 games, thus making me the champion of the world. We also went in the hot tub but some people are chickens *cough*Brian*cough* and deemed it too warm.

Today when we drove back we took a scenic route and drove through all these little tiny Wisconsin towns. I realized that Utah and Wisconsin have many similarly named towns such as: Monroe, Richfield, Enterprise, etc... Of course I fell asleep again which was sad, but only for like a half hour this time ha ha. It was fun taking a mini-tour of Wisconsin, and I'm so grateful for Brian. I say that every time I blog ha ha but he really is great! Tomorrow is our 4-month-aversary and it seems like we've been together WAY longer than that (in a good way). I definitely can't picture myself with anyone else, nor would I want to be with anyone else. I love him bunches!

No comments: