Tuesday, July 14, 2009

30% off coupons!!

So I posted this on facebook, but I have 30% off coupons for the Gap/Baby Gap/Gap Kids/Banana Republic/Old Navy/Piperlime. It is our friends and family sale at the company, and 5% of the proceeds go to the employees charity of choice. The charity I chose was Feeding America, which "provides low-income individuals and families with the fuel to survive and even thrive. As the nation's largest domestic hunger-relief charity, our network members supply food to more than 25 million Americans each year, including 9 million children and 3 million seniors. Serving the entire United States, more than 200 member food banks operate 63,000 agencies that address hunger in all of its forms." So not only are you buying great clothes for you and your kids, you're also helping people all across the US!

If you want one of these fabulous coupons (delivered via e-mail) please leave me a comment with your e-mail so I can send you one. The coupon is good for July 30-August 2, and there are already tons of fall clothes to purchase for when the weather gets cooler! Oh and you can use the coupon online or in the store or at the Gap or Banana Republic outlet.

1 comment:

Natster said...

As always please please please pick me! I love shopping! :)
Do you have my address? Facebook me if not, okay?
Thanks girl! You rock!