Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

Yesterday I spent the 4th of July at a wedding with Brian. His best friend Mike's little sister Amanda got married. It was way fun, and I finally got to hear Brian play his trumpet! He's an amazing trumpeter, and yesterday he played in a song or two for the wedding ceremony. I want to learn how to play the trumpet now too, and I'm going to convince him to teach me how.

We had fun at the reception dancing a bit(it was the first time we really slow danced together, minus like dancing in the kitchen or what not), and I decided my favorite part of weddings is just people watching :). We left early, and I'm glad we did because we got to see some fireworks over the tree tops! I was so worried that we wouldn't get to see fireworks on the 4th of July. We then drove back to the hotel and then walked to applebees for some drinks, and I got a super yummy daquiri that was in a ginormous glass as big as my head! It was a really fun night, and I can't wait to go to St. Louis in a few weeks for Brian's cousin's wedding. It is destined to be good times indeed! Plus I love the getting dressed up aspect of weddings, so that's definitely another perk of having a bunch of weddings to go to this summer.

Here's a fun picture I took of Brian and I at the reception, really showing off our personalities.


Yes, we're totally perfect for each other.

1 comment:

Natster said...

love the face girly! :) Miss you!