Friday, October 17, 2008

Blah Day and a way cool mosiac tag.

If you just want to do the way fun mosiac tag I have, scroll down past my rambling ha ha

So today I have been very blah, for no real reason. I just woke up blah, felt blah during and after getting ready, and maintained my blah status. Maybe it's because I really had nothing to do, maybe its because lately I've been hard on myself, or maybe it's the weather. Actually, no it can't be the weather because I LOVE the cold and fall. My mom took me to dinner when she got home at this fun new restaurant that Brian and I went to a few weeks ago called Stir Crazy. That helped a little, plus we bummed around a little afterwards trying to find something for Sweetest Day on Saturday for our Sweeties ha ha. That sounds so cheesy even I wanted to gag a little. However, we couldn't really find anything so that was blah. Speaking of sweeties, my sweetie, aka Brian, is amazing and reminds me of how much he likes me even when I'm not in the most talkative of moods. And that did make me a little less blah too.

I did have a real reason to be blah starting at like 10 tonight when I got my schedule for next week. I got off for my Kalahari trip which is awesome, but I needed Sunday off to go to my first Green Bay Packers football game and I got scheduled to work. Boo. I only hope it can be fixed, I mean they've been cutting hours like crazy so I really hope so. It really just added to my blahness because if I can't get off thats going to be mad disappointed because I've been looking forward to that trip since like May.

I found this on some random blog but I really liked it so I decided to do it. First, you answer these twelve questions. My answers are in parentheses.

01. What is your first name? (Stacey)
02. What is your favorite food? (Caramel Apples)
03. What college did you attend? (Southern Utah University)
04. What is your favorite color? (Pink)
05. Who is your celebrity crush? (Patrick Demsey)
06. Favorite drink? (Cherry Coke)
07. Dream vacation? (Africa)
08. Favorite dessert? (French Silk Pie)
09. What do you want to be when you grow up? (part of an amazing loving couple)
10. What do you love most in life? (Family)
11. One word to describe you (quirky)
12. What is your favorite season? (Winter)

Then you build a mosaic by typing your answers one by one into Flickr's search function. You choose one photo for each of your answers, and you can only use images that appear on the first page of search results.

Here is mine:

1 comment:

Mr. Brian said...

I am glad I could do something to make you feel a little less blah :)