Thursday, October 2, 2008

Taggity Taggers

Favorite person (outside of family)? I would have to say Cami, she's amazing and I don't know what I'd do without her as my friend. And she puts up with me through my ups and downs and our friendship :)

Favorite food? Surprisingly, my favorite food is any fruit that is not a peach, apricot, plum, papaya, or mango

Quirks about you? I have ADD, there are many quirks.

Any regrets in life? Not really, I mean I learned from everything thats happened.

Favorite Charity/Cause? Make-a-Wish

Favorite Blog recently? I love the Cake Wrecks blog listed on my favorite blog list.

Something you can’t get enough of? Coke (the soda, not the hard drug)

Worst job you’ve ever had? Flower Crew at SUU for like a week. I got fired for driving a mule into a pole.

What job would you pay NOT to have? a Porta Potty cleaner.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Hmmm...probably in the white house, it would be fun

Guilty Pleasure? Cookies from Mrs. Fields

Got any confessions? Yeah but I'll keep them secret.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I would buy things from Anthropology

Favorite thing about your house? My bed is soooooo comfy.

Least favorite thing about your house? Theres only one bathroom.

One thing you are bad at? Losing weight

One thing you’re good at? nothing, hence why I work at the Gap.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I would have a real job with a real paycheck and real benefits.

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? I would say I would like to meet Jon and Kate and the 8! I love that show and I think that it would be interesting to hang out with their family and see how the dynamic is. That sounds creepy I think, but I mean it in a nice way ha ha.

What makes you feel sexy? Nothing

Who is your real life hero? My mommy!

What is the hardest part of your job? Trying not to jump over the railing to my death during my breaks since its embarassing to work there.

When are you most relaxed? When I'm curled up in bed with a good book, and its slightly cold in the room so I can have a blankie :)

What stresses you out? Budgeting/money/finances.

What can you not live without? Caffeine

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Well, I agree ha ha why else would someone want to talk about themself.

Why do you blog? out of boredom.

No comments: