Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm STILL a Toys 'R' Us Kid!

Today i regained my Toys 'R' Us kid status because of this:



Thats right we finally found some place that had Wii game systems in stock. Not only did we get a Wii but we got this little gem too:



This is something i've wanted for many many years. We were supposed to get the Wii Fit thing that came out on Wednesday, but apparently they're sold out everywhere in our area, so I got the DDR stuff instead. Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper. Tomorrow is Memorial Day and my parents are having my brother and Liz over for a barbeque, badminton, and who knows what else. It will be fun, I hope, and then at night I'm hanging out with Bill (which is always a good time!)

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Hey! I just found your blog. Fun! Jeff loves his WII. It's a great thing to play with friends! We want to get the WII Fit thing that just came out. We already spent our government check though(ya- we were fast) So maybe later... :)