Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back in the 'Shaw

This is what my new comforter set looks like. One of my graduation presents was to redo my room complete with new paint and all. My room has been the way it is, complete with glow in the dark stars, for about 11 years. Needless to say it needed a make-over, and I chose the colors chocolate brown and pink (shocker, I know). I think the fun pillows are my favorite part of this set. Tomorrow I'm painting my dresser, and I think I'm far more excited than I should be.

So I've been living back in Wisconsin for a week, and honestly its not that bad. I have my first date tomorrow with a guy named Bill and it should be a good time had by all, minus the fact we're getting mexican food I think and we all know how I feel about mexican food. But at least its mexican food served inside of a train...which makes up for the ethnicity of the food right? Right I hope so.

No comments: