Saturday, May 31, 2008

Learner's Permit

Its official, I have my instructors permit for the state of Wisconsin so I can officially practice driving again. Its all shiny and new and I quite enjoy it, it looks kind of like a real license with my picture and everything but it is slightly different...last time all I had was a piece of paper...how exciting. I even got to put it to good use today. No, I didn't drive (lets not be ridiculous), but Bill and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner and they had a special on margaritas. Who knew they had so many yummy flavors! It was a tough debate between watermelon or strawberry banana, but I went with watermelon in the end, and I got carded. Bill did too, which of course he blamed me since well he is like 5 years above the drinking age. I am glad on my very first day of owning my shiny new learners permit I put it to good use.

In addition to our lovely dinner we got Superbad to watch (purely because I told him he could pick the movie). I didn't want to see it at all, but in the end it was actually kind of funny! Well I probably should keep this short and get to bed!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

you can drive. :)
yay for stacey!!
i miss you

Moser Clan said...

Hi friend :)