Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shopping Adventures :)

So today my mom and I went shopping at Mayfair for my brother's girlfriend Liz's graduation present. She graduates with her Masters in Educational Administration (I think) tomorrow from UW-Madison. In the process, I got presents :) :) First we stopped at Ann Taylor Loft (my favorite store by far) and I got a couple of cute things. My favorite is this shirt:



I'm so glad that yellow, especially that shade, looks way super cute on me. The other shirt I got they didn't have listed on their website, but it was this cute black off-white and turquoise blouse. Then we went to Boston Store and I found these adorable shoes on sale for $59.99 (they're bobbi blu shoes, which are never on sale, nor cheap). Needless to say my mom bought them for me too ha ha.



Yesterday I also had my date with Bill, and it was much fun. We went to the Chancery for dinner and it was so yummy. I saw someone I haven't seen since high school graduation, but I was too chicken to say hi. It was fun to go there because I think the last time I went there was in high school, and all I really remember is Kyla was there...but thats all I remember. Afterwards we came back to my place and just talked for a while, and depending on how my painting of my room goes this weekend, he and I might hang out again :)

Nothing else is new or exciting, just trying to find a job still. Stupid economy...

No comments: